- List of residents and their status compiled by John Wilson, Lachlan Fraser. Final list from 17th April here
- John and Lachlan have also been working with the Australian Missings persons register- click here for the bushfires page
- There is also a website set up by Lisa of Buxton for families that have spread far and wide- click here
The DHS has set up a "case management" system to assign people to help. The number for registration is 1800 050 400. For more information the DHS website has information here. Case management for the Triangle area is co-ordinated by Berry Street Victoria in Alexandra.
- Psychologist - Meredith Bowden is located at Alexandra District Hospital (03) 5772 0800
- Counsellors from Mitchell Community Health Services (03) 5784 5555 more details here
- Area Mental Health Services (03) 5735 0333
- Also Austin hospital Post Traumatic Stress Disorders unit
Grief clinic for children- contact Peter at Paradise kids (Queensland). Offer includes accomodation and flights
Link to information on Post traumatic Stress disorder- click here
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a set of reactions that can develop in people who have experienced or witnessed an event that threatens their life or safety, or that of others around them. This can be a car or other serious accident, physical or sexual assault, war or torture, or natural disasters such as bushfires or floods. Effective treatments are available for PTSD."
Tributes and Services
Herald Sun listing of those lost, tributes and funerals- click here